How to Measure
How to Measure the Unmeasurable: OWOX BI Is Giving a Talk at inOrbit
Do you happen to be visiting inOrbit? One of the top marketing conferences in Europe is welcoming digital marketers and optimization specialists on March 15–16 in the Portorož resort, Slovenia.
On March 16th, at 11:15, come one come all to listen to Mariia Bocheva talk about the best practices for integrating and interpreting data from multiple disparate sources. Mariia will share with you several use cases with the largest Ecommerce businesses in EMEA:
- Building end-to-end customer analytics system: how to find efficient keywords using cross-device analytics and raw data.
- Pricing: how to evaluate the brand value and elasticity of demand using competitors’ prices.
- Direct Marketing: how to skyrocket email marketing revenue with raw data.
- ROPO-effect: how to evaluate online ads’ impact on offline sales
- Attribution: how to increase your Advertising-to-Sales ratio by 10% without any investment.
Have something you’d like to discuss with Mariia? Fill out our short contact form, so we can set up a meeting!
Hoteli Bernardin d.d., Obala 2 6320 Portorož-Portorose
We are happy to see
you at any convenient time.
See you soon!