Expert Tips and Techniques for Using Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a free tool which makes it easier to manage tags and code snippets for web analytics, remarketing, and a number of other tasks by reducing the need to involve developers or edit website code. In early May of 2017, Google Tag Manager rolled out a new feature which makes managing Universal Analytics tracking codes much easier: the Google Analytics Settings variable.
The webinar will cover:
- The main advantages and basic settings of Google Tag Manager;
- Using Google Tag Manager to prevent duplicate transactions in Google Analytics;
- Helpful built-in features and how to use them: Tag Sequencing — to facilitate the sequential firing of tags; Workspaces — to create and manage multiple sets of changes to a container (eg. when different users need to work on tag configurations independently);
- The new features in GTM, such as: the new Google;Analytics Settings variable which helps configure settings across multiple Google;Analytics tags; and the «Approvals» functionality which allows for requesting changes to GTM containers;
- Answers to your;questions.
A pleasant bonus:
After the webinar, you’ll receive a detailed checklist on working with Google Tag Manager, and other useful materials on the topic.
The webinar will be useful for:
Analysts, marketing specialists, webmasters, IT specialists and everyone who uses Google Tag Manager in their line of work.