What Google Analytics 360 and Google BigQuery Can Do for You
Google Analytics 360 is a more powerful version of the Google’s free analytics tool, tailored for the needs of large-scale businesses. It offers access to many advanced features, including enhanced analytics capabilities, considerably larger amounts of timely data, native integrations with Google BigQuery, DoubleClick, and other products, — all to help businesses make better, faster, data-driven decisions.
Join our experts to see if Google Analytics 360 is specifically right for you and your business. In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate in practice the key features unique to the Google Analytics 360 and explore the benefits of exporting analytics data to Google BigQuery. We’ll also share case studies of how companies have dealt with their challenges by using Google BigQuery in their line of work.
The webinar will cover such questions as:
- What are the key differences between Google Analytics 360 and Google Analytics Standard?
- What enhancements does Google Analytics 360 provide within the interface?
- What limitations does Google Analytics 360 have?
- How to leverage the integration between Google BigQuery and Google Analytics 360?
- What insights can be gained by collecting data in Google BigQuery: case studies and success stories.
- How to know when it’s time to upgrade to Google Analytics 360?
The webinar will be useful for:
Analysts, marketing specialists, marketing directors, business owners, and anyone else who’s looking to learn more about Google Analytics 360 and Google BigQuery.