How to Stay on Budget Using Google Analytics 360
Considering the idea of buying Google Analytics 360, or using it already? To stay on budget using Google Analytics 360, it’s important to keep your eye on the number of hits from the website, and to know what can influence this metric.
Join us at the webinar to learn how to save money on Google Analytics 360 by monitoring and managing the number of hits from the website.
You’ll find out:
- How to estimate the license price, taking into account seasonal peaks;
- How to identify the reasons for abnormal increases in the number of hits;
- How to monitor the billable hit volume and the license price using Google Data Studio;
- What you should do if the price is much higher than you expected;
- What to do if you get billed for additional hits not processed by GA 360 because of the limit of 500 hits per session;
- How to know if you’re billed for the hits that were sent via the Measurement Protocol;
- How to know if the Bot Filtering influences the pricing.
We’ll answer any other questions on the topic at the webinar. You’ll also get the webinar replay, and a whole bunch of useful materials, straight to your inbox.
The webinar will be useful for
People who value their money and want to make sure that they stay within the budget when working with GA 360.