OWOX plans and pricing
You’ll only pay for the number of data sources. No billing per rows, data volume or users’ seats.
Frequently asked questions
It depends on your goal.
- For importing cost data from an advertising source into Google Analytics or Google BigQuery, the Marketing Data plan is suitable.
- The Marketing Data plan is also suitable for collecting user behavior data from your website and mobile application in Google BigQuery.
- For calculating attribution and building marketing reports, the Reports & Attribution plan is the best choice.
Email us — We will be happy to help you choose the plan that best suits your company.
If you use OWOX BI only for importing cost data, then the cost of the plan depends on the number of active pipelines from advertising services to Google Analytics and Google BigQuery.
If you use OWOX BI for importing cost data, collecting data from your website, attribution, and building reports, then the cost of the plan depends on:
On the Project Settings —> Usage page of your OWOX BI Project you can see the latest usage data and all applicable limits for your Project.
You can upgrade to a new plan or pay extra for pipelines that exceed your plan limits:
- $30 for each pipeline over the limit with the Marketing Data plan.
- $80 for each pipeline over the limit with the Reports & Attribution plan.
Example: Your Marketing Data plan includes 15 ad service pipelines. The subscription price is $415 per month. If you create a 16th pipeline within a given reporting month, then you will be billed an additional $30 for this month.
The surcharge for pipelines over the limit is issued in a separate invoice at the end of the reporting month. You can track the number of pipelines available in your plan in your OWOX BI account (bi.owox.com) on the Data Usage page.
A pipeline is considered active (payable) if at least 1 KB of data is transferred in it per month. When the pipeline is connected (at the beginning, middle, or end of the month) does not affect its cost.
No. If data is not being sent via a pipeline or the pipeline is suspended or blocked for the entire reporting period, it will not be taken into account.
Of course. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Monthly subscriptions that are canceled will not be charged for the next month, and after you cancel you will continue to have access to services you’ve paid for until the end of the current billing period.
With an annual subscription, we will withhold the amount of the paid period.