Plans and Pricing
in Google Analytics Number of cost data import pipelines from advertising services to Google Analytics included in the tariff. You can expand their amount — $50 for each pipeline over the tariff.
unique users A unique user is a website visitor who’s associated with a unique identifier and whose BigQuery data has been processed in OWOX BI within one month.
- Google Analytics 360
Select a plan
Cost data import
You’ve Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
Only cost data pipelines from ad platforms to Google Analytics will be billed.
Bing to Google Analytics, Criteo to Google Analytics, and Facebook to Google Analytics are examples of billed pipelines.
There are two options:
- Upgrade to a plan with a higher limit.
- Purchase extra pipelines in accordance with this pricing chart.
A pipeline is considered active — and thus billable — if at least 1 KB of data is transmitted through it during the reporting period. So the pipeline will be considered active and billable.
No. If data is not being sent via a pipeline or the pipeline is Suspended / Blocked, it will not be taken into account.
On the Project Settings — Usage page you can find current usage statistics and see all applicable limits.
A unique user is a website visitor who’s associated with a unique identifier and whose BigQuery data has been processed in OWOX BI within one month.
We check the number of unique visitors in BI Pipeline, considering the following pipelines:
- Google Analytics → Google BigQuery
- AppsFlyer → Google BigQuery
- SendGrid → Google BigQuery
- SparkPost → Google BigQuery
- Mandrill → Google BigQuery
- UniOne → Google BigQuery
We also consider the number of unique users in Google BigQuery Export for Google Analytics 360, if the exported data is used in BI Attribution and BI Smart Data.
For each reporting period, the number of unique visitors is counted in each of the abovementioned pipelines. The billing is based on the pipeline with the biggest number of unique users.
We associate sessions with users in the following ways:
- by having the unique identifier for the browser-device pair (Client ID), and the unique user identifier in ERP or CRM systems (User ID) combined in OWOX BI Pipeline: Google Analytics to Google BigQuery;
- by the unique email address in pipelines from SendGrid, SparkPost, Mandrill and in UniOne to Google BigQuery;
- by the unique Device ID in OWOX BI Pipeline: AppsFlyer to BigQuery;
- by the unique User ID, Client ID and CD User ID, a unique user identifier in the Google BigQuery Export for Analytics 360.
For example, if multiple users logged in under the same User ID within the same reporting period, this data will be processed as a single user. The exception is when more than 100 Client IDs are associated with a single User ID. In such cases, unique users are identified only by unique Client IDs.
You pay for using Google BigQuery separately from OWOX BI. Payments are made directly to Google with no commission or restrictions.
If we store CRM data in Google BigQuery and use SQL-queries to this data, do I need to pay for this?
No. You only need to pay for the number of unique users whose data was sent to Google BigQuery via OWOX BI Pipeline, or is used in OWOX BI Attribution and OWOX BI Smart Data.
No problem, we can cancel it at any time.
If you have a monthly subscription, payment for the next month will not be applied.
If you have an annual subscription, you will be charged a penalty equal to the monthly fee tripled.
We charge for the new plans only on a monthly basis. Basic plans are only paid by card. Business plans are paid by invoice, with a contract for at least 1 year.
Extra payment will be for the following:
- $3 for each 1,000 users over the limit in the Basic plan;
- $4 for each 1,000 users over the limit in the Business plan.
For example, you had 1,002,000 unique users within the reporting month, and you used the Basic plan with a limit of 1,000,000 unique users. In this case you will have to pay the standard price of $950 and extra $6 for exceeding the limit at the end of the month.
You can track the current number of unique users in the «Data used» section in your bi.owox.com account to track the current number of the unique users.