How to Avoid and Fix Setup Mistakes in Google Analytics
They say it’s always easier to prevent a mistake than to fix its aftermath. This is 100% true for web analytics. The quality of data affects the quality of decisions, and it’s no exaggeration to say that sometimes the future of your business depends on the data you collect.
If the data is incomplete, obsolete, erroneous, discrepant, duplicated and difficult to interpret, it distorts your analytics. At this webinar, we’ll explore how you can test the quality of your data at any stage: from the creation of technical requirements to setting up analytics tools and creating reports.
Join us at the webinar to find answers to such questions as
- Why should you check the correctness of the collected data, and how costly a mistake can be;
- What are the stages and characteristics of data testing in web analytics;
- Why, and how to check the technical requirements for data collection, along with the settings in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager;
- What are the most common mistakes in data collection, and how to fix them;
- How to test the implementation of Data Layer and Google Analytics, and how to work with browser console, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics debuggers;
- How to check the accuracy of data gathering for mobile apps and how to work with Charles-proxy;
- How to automate the testing of website data collection.
You’ll be able to ask your own questions live and get them answered straight away. After the webinar, we’ll deliver the replay, and even more useful materials on the topic to your inbox.
The webinar will be useful for
Analysts, QA specialists and anyone who uses Google Analytics and wants to make sure that their data is OK. We’ll show you how to ensure this using GA reports and other tools.