Creating an Individual Measurement Plan for Your Business
Your individual measurement strategy will help you set up website data tracking, ensure that the data is tracked correctly, and measure the KPIs that matter for your business success.
Having an individual, business-specific measurement plan will benefit any company looking to track user interactions with their website and enable better decisions through high quality data analysis.
You will get an already configured analytics system along with guidelines on how to refine your analytics by adapting new functionality in the future. Also, you will be able to better understand the performance of your website by segmenting website audience and contents by the dimensions that matter most to your business.
What we do
- Study your goals and business challenges you’re looking to meet with online marketing channels.
- Analyze processes and targeted actions that you expect from your customers at different touchpoints: webpages, apps, etc.
- Draw up a list of the required dimensions and metrics, set technical guidelines for their implementation, and show how to format requests to send the data via the Measurement Protocol.
- Consult your developers and check on the implemented measurement plan.
- We help you set up Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to ensure that data is collected and processed correctly.
We work together with you to draw up a work plan, discussing and specifying what part of the job will be performed by our specialists, and which — within your company. All communications will be made via email and online meetings.
How much it costs
Cost of service — from $10 500 per project.
How to order
To express your interest in the service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. We will get back to you ASAP to discuss the details.
What else we can do for you
Get help in addressing the specific challenges of your business on a permanent or ad-hoc basis. Learn how to implement analytics, collect and process data, and apply the results.