Google BigQuery ↔ Google Sheets connector
If you are looking for a convenient and free connector for Google BigQuery and Google Sheets, congratulations - you have found it :) With the addon OWOX BI BigQuery Reports, you can build any report or graph in Google tables based on data from GBQ. You will no longer need to upload data to CSV files or use third-party paid services.
In this article, you will learn:
Opportunities and advantages of OWOX BI BigQuery Reports
If you want to automate data collection in BigQuery and build marketing reports with any parameters, order a demo and we will show how OWOX BI will help solve your problems.
Once you combine and process data in GBQ, you can visualize it in Google tables. The Chrome browser addon from OWOX BI allows you to manage SQL queries and import query results directly into Sheets.
7 reasons to choose OWOX BI add-on as your BigQuery ↔ Sheets connector
- The addon is completely free, you only pay for processing your data in GBQ.
- You can quickly create reports and graphs with any amount of data directly in Google tables.
- You can configure reports to be updated automatically at the frequency you want.
- A convenient query editor with an autosuggest saves time when creating a report. In addition, you can pre-specify dynamic parameters in a query that even people who are unfamiliar with SQL can use.
- It will be convenient for you to share reports with your colleagues -- you only need to allow them access to the document. And employees who have access to your project in GBQ will be able to manage the queries used in the report. Simultaneously, you can control the change history of each request.
- Addon works both ways, meaning that you can also send data from Sheets to GBQ.
- It's safe and secure. We only use Google's official service APIs. All data is transferred to your Cloud Platform project that you control access to.
Find out the real value of campaigns
Automatically import cost data to Google Analytics from all your advertising services. Compare campaign costs, CPC, and ROAS in a single report.
How to upload data from Google BigQuery to Google Sheets
If you are working with this addon for the first time, you will need to provide access to your BigQuery:
To do this, you can use auto-suggest in the Query Editor, which offers syntax highlighting, auto-additions, versioning, query validation, and preliminary estimation of the amount of data processed:
How to configure automatic report updates in Google Sheets
Specify how often to update the statistics (hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly) and set the time to run the query. If you want to receive an email alert when the report is updated, check the box. Save the settings.
How to transfer data from Google Sheets to Google BigQuery
In addition, the free OWOX BI connector allows you to transfer data directly from Google Sheets to Google BigQuery. For example, you can upload offline order information to cloud storage to build a ROPO analysis.
Go to your data table and select OWOX BI BigQuery Reports — Upload data to BigQuery: