How to import cost data into Google Analytics
All your revenue data is collected in the Google Analytics account. But, by default you can only analyze the Google-campaigns ROI, as the data for the other campaigns is missing in Google Analytics.
- Increases advertising efficiency
- through advertising budget reallocation.
Data to be analyzed:
The cost of the paid traffic sources associated with the revenue from the corresponding source.
Cost data import helps you determine:
- The complete advertising cost from the data that has been automatically imported into Google Analytics
- Which traffic source attracts the customers who make the highest value purchases.
- How the cost per order has changed over a set period of time in a specified region via a specific acquisition channel
- For example, how has the cost per order changed over the past two month for customers from Chicago, IL who were acquired via Facebook?
- CPA and ROI for a variety of traffic sources with the ability to break the data down by product categories and types of users
Results are used by:
Marketing specialist to evaluate acquisition KPIs of traffic sources.