Google Analytics 4: Sessionize like a boss
Google Analytics 4 sessionization is one of the hottest topics for digital marketing analysts. In a schema of GA 360 BigQuery each row corresponds to a single session, while in GA 4 each row corresponds to a single event. So now it is an analyst’s headache to define sessions and build attribution models.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- What are sessions and why marketers still need them,
- Why you will be unpleasantly surprised by traffic_source field in GA4 BigQuery Export schema,
- How to create your own sessions from GA4 data in Google BigQuery.
Who is this webinar for?
- Digital analysts who need to sessionize data for marketing reports,
- Data Engineers who automate digital marketing data preparation.