Learn about Google services best practices
for Ecommerce businesses
With the spirit of “Empowering the Digital Energy of Asia,” IESE 2017 is designed to further embed Indonesia’s position as Southeast Asia’s digital and economic powerhouse. All of IESE 2017’s summit, workshops, and exhibitions are tailored to work beyond an inspiration pool, that is to engage you in the variety of discussions and activities centered around problem-solving to take you and your business to a higher level.
From Unstructured Data to Informed Decisions: Introduction to Business Intelligence
Mariia Bocheva, Business Analyst at OWOX, will share insights into how you can set up an efficient BI system for your business: collect and combine data, visualize it as easy-to-use dashboards, analyze the data and make decisions.
- How to set up Google Analytics to collect data about user behavior on your website.
- How to import cost data for all your advertising campaigns into Google Analytics and Google BigQuery.
- How to piece together data from your website, mobile app, ad services, ERP/CRM, call tracking systems, email marketing services, and price intelligence systems.
- What systems to connect, and in what order, to create a functional business intelligence system.
Teamwork: A Fresh Approach to Attribution Modeling
Standard attribution models often lead to biased results in assigning credit to advertising campaigns. Your investments may not yield the expected return. Andrey Sukhovoy, Head of the Analytics Department at OWOX, will tell you how to streamline the work of the whole team and to achieve reliable results while implementing and using custom attribution models.
- How to piece together all the data you need to create an attribution model.
- How to find the value of your advertising campaigns, and how to put that knowledge into practice.
- How to prove that the calculations are correct.
- How OWOX BI clients use non-standard attribution models.
Webinar by DataVirtuality and OWOX BI: How to combine data from your website, CRM, ERP and other systems
Join us for the webinar by DataVirtuality and OWOX BI as we talk about how you can collect and combine data from a number of different systems. We will take a close look at specific examples of data integrations, and show examples of informative, time-saving reports and charts based on the data gathered from different sources.
- What are the difficulties in combining data from multiple services.
- How to combine data into a single system using DataVirtuality and OWOX BI.
- Examples of imports and exports to and from Google BigQuery.
- Examples of informative reports and charts based on complete data from multiple sources.
Webinar by Competera & OWOX BI: Price Intelligence and Web Analytics for Better Conversion Rates
Join us at a webinar by Competera and OWOX BI as we talk about how you can analyze the effect competitors’ prices have on conversion rate, and how you can use this knowledge to your advantage.
- What are the main pricing challenges and constraints for e-tailers.
- How to collect and combine data about user behavior and competitors’ prices.
- How to measure the value of a brand — the revenue from selling at a price set higher than the current market price.
- How to measure the effect competition has on the demand.
- How to calculate the demand elasticity, taking account of the product category, brand, and customer acquisition channels.
- How to find the optimal price of the product considering prices of your competitors.
- Useful reports and charts based on the complete data from multiple sources.
Free webinar Google Data Studio for Businesses
If you want to make better data-driven decisions, a new tool by Google will be a great help. Google Data Studio provides everything you need to bring your data together, visualize it as interactive reports and share them with your teammates and clients. Join us for a live webinar to find out more about the capabilities of Google Data Studio, and how to use this tool in your business.
- How to start using the free version of Google Data Studio;
- How to connect data sources to Google Data Studio: opportunities and pitfalls;
- How to create interactive dashboards and charts, how to use filters and manage date ranges;
- How to add and manage access to the data;
- How to answer the key questions on a single screen: examples of ready-made dashboards for marketing, IT and UX specialists.
Google Optimize for testing and personalization
The free live webinar for everyone who wants to gain a better understanding of their website performance and see which changes would benefit the website. We’ll talk in detail about Google Optimize, the new tool for website testing and personalization integrated with Google Analytics and other Google products.
- Why, and how to personalize websites;
- How to start using Google Optimize;
- How to set up an experiment in Google Optimize;
- What types of experiments are available in Google Optimize;
- How to create test variants using the visual editor, without developers;
- How to manage experiments and determine the winning options;
- What’s the difference between Google Optimize and Google Optimize 360.
Google Analytics 360 advantages for e-commerce projects
For everyone who wants to know more about Google Analytics 360
- The best practices of Google Analytics 360 usage in e-commerce projects
- Additional features embedded in Google Analytics 360 license
- The order of implementation Google Analytics 360 and how to measure its effectiveness
Manage your data in Google Cloud Platform for e-commerce projects
For everyone who wants to get full access to the data and who is limited in analysis by Google Analytics
- Cost data import into Google Analytics for non-Google campaigns
- Unsampled Google Analytics data collection in Google BigQuery, including non-360 accounts
- Data exchange between Google BigQuery and inner services of your company: CMS, CRM, ERP