Alyona Samovar, Web analyst @ OWOX
Decrease the percentage of exits and increases conversion rates by eliminating known JS errors.
Data to be analyzed
- Correlations between the conversion rate and errors on the key pages in the same session.
- What errors occur more frequently depending on page type and browser version.
- Which ones make customers leave the website or stop completing an order.
- Which browsers throw errors while adding items to the cart.
- What portion of your customers would continue with an order even if there was an error during checkout.
- The correlation between the number of JS-errors and revenue.
Helps to eliminate the most frequent errors that influence conversion rate and other e-Commerce KPI's.